NEW VACANCY! (SN2296)
SIGNAGE ARTWOKER ESSEX
Up to £26K (Dependant on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Gym Discount + Death in Service + Pension + Cycle to Work Scheme
Our client is a large format and signage company based in the South East, providing solutions to high profile clients across the UK. They offer in house design, production, project management and installation for a wide range of products including signage, hoardings, retail displays, wall / window graphics etc.
The main role for a Signage Artworker is to create and prepare for print, artwork for large format signage whilst ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and quality is of an exceptionally high standard.
Duties and responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Work closely with both Client Services and the Signage Artwork team to provide artistic direction on projects and strategic planning, as well as creative and promotional marketing services
- Ensure artwork meets print and production standards, such as colour, spell check, typography and image quality
- Ensure artwork is sent to the correct specification, such as including reg marks, bleed etc.
- Carry out amends to existing concepts
- Resize existing artworks
- Creating new artworks whilst liaising with Client Services and Design / Studio Director
- Ensure all work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Create print ready artwork for both internal and external production
- Construct master templates for use throughout the organisation
- Working hours Late finishes and early starts may be required, especially as deadlines approach.
Skillset required for this role:
- A signage background or some experience with signage / technical signage
- Material knowledge
- Signage production knowledge
- Confident working from technical surveys / drawings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite and programmes, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong retouching and visualisation skills
- Ability to create visual concepts
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative skills to work closely with all departments
- Great reporting skills
- Creative flair and an eye for design
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well to deadlines
- Ability to take instructions from others