Health & Safety Manager - Signage
Up to £35k depending on Experience
My client is looking for a full-time Health & Safety Manager to assist and support the install / production teams.
The role is suited to an existing Installation Manager and / or a Senior / Lead Installer who may be interested in having more responsibility / managerial responsibilities. This role with requires someone who can work flexible hours as there will be a lot of out of hours installs that you will need to be present at.
- Dealing with clients via telephone, email and face to face.
- Producing quotes and budgets.
- Booking in installation jobs.
- Organising installation crews around the UK.
- Attending large projects onsite and ensuring installers are completing bespoke installs.
- Preparing for jobs - Risk Assessments, Site Surveys, Health & Safety etc.
- Ensuring all tools and consumables are kept in stock and audited.
- Hands on experience within the signage industry.
- Onsite installation experience.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Health and safety conscious - NBOSH qualification desired but not essential.
- Some experience of producing site surveys, risk assessments is beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this position, follow the link or call Louise @ Kairos on 0203 603 3829 to discuss.
KEY WORDS: Install manager, installation manager, installer, installation, signage, signs, NBOSH, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Install manager, installation manager, installer, installation, signage, signs, NBOSH, Oxford, Oxfordshire.