Title: Signage Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Must come from a Signage or Large Format Print background with experience working with large scale projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Define the clients precise requirements, project scope and goals
- Assist clients with specifications
- Attend site meetings as required
- Plan, implement and schedule project timelines
- Define project tasks and develop full scale project plans
- Gather all required project information
- Raise survey requests
- Raise accurate additional works / snagging requests
- Respond to quotation requests
- Liaise with all the employees that are involved in a project
- Coordinate between all the various departments which are involved in a project to ensure delivery of ordered project as per client time frames and specifications.
- Action snagging or extra client requests
- Project sign-off and collation of files for invoicing
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain a flexible approach and to carry out any other reasonable additional duties as requested.
- Good Team work skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- Present a professional and positive image of both the organisation and yourself
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks
- Seek opportunities to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn