NEW VACANCY! (SN2302)
SIGNS AND GRAPHICS INSTALLER
Up to £34,000 p/a subject to experience + Hours: 40 hours per week + paid overtime at time 1/2 + 25 days holiday
Our client based in South East London help Design Companies and Interior Architects use Bespoke Printed Graphics for Branded Communications. They focus on quality print and installations and are actively seeking an experienced Installer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in the signage and graphics industry, be eager to learn, have a good eye for detail, be practical, and be a great team player.
The role will have the following key responsibilities;
- Project manage and deliver installations to a very high standard
- Install of various types of graphics and signage
- Site surveying and identifying potential problems and creating a solution for those problems
Candidate requirements and skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Clean driving licence
- Must be willing to work as a team
- Flexible attitude to working times
- Occasionally work away as work demands
- Have great attention to detail
- Confident communicator, essential as this is a client facing role
- IPAF card - training can be given if required
Experience: Previous experience in the Large Format / Signage industry, along with a clean driving licence.