NEW VACANCY! (PK7103)
Salary up to £ 13.46 per hr
Continental Shift Pattern
Reporting to the Process Manager/Team leader on duty. The successful candidate will be accountable for the quality of finished product, running Slitting machines in line with operational KPI's within a safe environment. This position is on a 24/7 working pattern.
You will be responsible for running any slitting machinery to produce right first-time product in an efficient and safe way.
- Operate the slitting machines (4)
- Ensure Health, safety & environment policies and procedures are adhered to
- Follow company specifications and S.O.P.'s
- To ensure that the Process Manager/Team Leader is kept informed of any production issues that may affect Quality, safety or performance.
- To monitor machine performance and report any maintenance concerns or repairs by verbal, and or TCard communication
- Engage with following shift ensuring smooth transition from 1 shift to the next
- Complete production paperwork accurately and on time and ensure data is logged correctly on EFI system
- Provide overtime cover for colleagues as is necessary and reasonable
- To undertake any reasonable requests as directed by the Team Leader or Management.