NEW VACANCY! (PK6454)
£MIN 9 p/h (Depending on Experience) + 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 40 Hours / Week
Shift 1 - Monday to Friday - 6:30am to 3:30pm
Shift 2 - Monday to Thursday - 9:00pm to 6:00pm, Friday 6:30am to 3:30pm
These will be rotated weekly.
Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of conventional corrugated packaging, specialising in corrugated die cuts and cases.
They are currently looking to recruit a Stitcher Gluer to join their production team.
- You must have excellent time keeping skills and be a passionate team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills and flexible ability to react to change
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Able to effectively prioritise and adapt to a varied and changeable workload
- Desire to succeed
- Attend daily production meetings and others as required
- Maintain a high quality department to meet the needs of the business
- Minimise downtime and develop effective improvements for the department
- Maintain hygiene standard set for the area