Structural Packaging Designer - Kasemake experience needed!
Up to £35k (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
The role will see you working on packaging projects for some of the world's biggest brands across a wide range of market sectors.
Ideally from a Structural Design / Packaging background, you will be able to create design drawings and prototypes in line with customer briefs, ensuring cost effective designs in line with the brief and production friendly. Produce customer samples for approval.
- Interpret design briefs to develop and produce innovative packaging designs for manufacture.
- Produce high quality customer samples for presentation and approval.
- Produce printed graphic mock-ups using Kasemake
- Communicate great ideas through sketching, mock-ups, visuals and presentations.
- Convert these great ideas into manufactural packaging solutions.
- Work with production experts to create efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Ensure production ready files are processed to the required quality standard and procedure.
- Understand and follow the department procedures.
- To attend customer meetings and presentations when required.
- To support all members of the design team to ensure an efficient working environment.
- Ensure equipment is maintained to highest possible standard.
- Carry out training within the section as required.
- To take responsibility and be pro-active within your role.
- Produce layouts for estimating and die making
- Work with the purchasing team to identify new materials and components.
Qualification & Experience
- Strong, proven, recent and relevant experience in a structural packaging environment and in CAD software (ideally Kasemake), Adobe CS and Microsoft Office.
- Strong ability to produce 3D Images
To register your interest for this exciting, rewarding opportunity please click apply, alternatively, contact me by email on to discuss further in confidence - we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent -
Key Words; CAD / STRUCTURAL PACKAGING DESIGNER / ARTIOSCAD / PACKAGING / AUTOCAD / KASEMAKE