NEW VACANCY! (SC2880)
STRUCTURAL POS DESIGN ENGINGEER
LEICESTERSHIRE / WARWICKSHIRE
£Open Depending on Experience + Pension + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a large format specialist based in the East Midlands. They provide a full in-house service of digital, litho, wide format, point of sale, and cutting technologies to their retail clients.
Due to their continued growth and increasing workload they are looking for new talent to add to our existing team, with a role having arisen for a Structural POS Design Engineer.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Your key objective; to deliver 3D designs to the highest possible standard from creative concept through to prototype and delivery
- To manage delivery of briefs to time and budget requirements.
- Creation of concepts to brief, producing scamps and highly finished samples.
- To provide expertise and a creative input from the inception stage of design work through to its final production.
- Have a strong sense & understanding of 3D Cardboard Engineering principles with an ability to make design decisions both individually and for the team under the minimum of direction.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2-3years' 3D Cardboard Engineering within the POS - Point of Sale Sector
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a similar role using KaseMake or similar software
- Self-directed and motivated
- Fantastic Communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and positive