D2 Printing is a luxury, high-quality, multiple award-winning print and packaging company with a fantastic reputation for providing outstanding quality and service. D2 are seeking an individual with amazing attention to detail, enthusiasm and drive to lead our exciting repro studio at their modern print facility in Surrey. This is an extremely varied role that requires a versatile and adaptable approach.
We expect applicants to possess the following:
• A sound knowledge of reprographics and you must be familiar with major software packages; Apogee (or similar print workflow software), Pitstop, Adobe CS, Indesign, illustrator etc
• A good eye for colour and sound colour correcting skills
• A flexible approach with excellent communication skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and schedule work in busy and demanding environment
The following skills would be advantageous
• Cardboard engineering and CAD cutting, however full training can be provided.
• Large format print finishing: Banner Stands, Pop-up Exhibition Stands and mounted display boards
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing client artwork for digital and pdf proof’s
• Output of plates for lithographic printing to our Heidelberg presses
• Producing digital print work via small and large format devices
• liaising with production managers and customer service team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and competent studio operator to take their career to the highest level. Additional paid overtime is available.
Salary is dependent on experience.