Become a key member in the drive and development of new solutions for one of the market leaders when it comes to intelligent mailing solutions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for development joining a highly profitable company benefiting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability.
Systems Developer | Multi-Channel Communications | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits to Attract the Best
A business synonymous with leading edge technology and a well established name in multi-channel solutions for transactional, direct mail and billing. ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accredited. Fully capable document capture, processing and multi-channel distribution producing short run, high quality work. All the skills needed to handle business critical communications in a scalable on-demand service.
As Systems Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the service of building bespoke customer document processing and data management solutions
- Working closely with a team of software developers and technical support resources to deliver projects
- Building bespoke customer document processing and data management solutions
- Transferring historic data from Visual BasicDeveloping and managing internal processing software including MI, web, print production management, invoicing, and reporting
- Demonstrate leadership, organisation, and development experience in driving systems development
- Producing quality documentation internally and externally
- Providing technical support for customer services and internal technical needs
Key attributes required:
- Must be conversant in Visual Basic and able to interpret code
- Demonstrable experience of using Document Composition tools (PReS Connect, GMC/Quadient etx)
- A knowledge of creating solutions based on document processes – workflow, document interpretation, composition etc. Experienced PReS developer and excellent overall knowledge of document composition platforms
- Project management experience especially planning, resource prioritisation and reporting
- Process mapping, process design and process reengineering experience
- Programming knowledge of Java, .NET, VBA, XML, PHP
- Database experience (e.g. MS SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of information security in line with ISO27001
- Knowledge and understanding of Tharstern MI system would be desirable
- Strong development skills and leadership knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering internal and client projects
- Strong leadership and development skills
This is an exciting position for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and become a key role in the development of future and current business requirements for a fast paced and exciting organisation.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.