TECHNICAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR - PACKAGING (PK6991)
SALARY: CIRCA £30K + Laptop + Phone + Production Bonus Scheme
Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke packaging products, supplying to the food and beverage markets, they are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Administrator who will work approx. 90% in the office and 10% face to face (face to face may increase over time)
Main Purpose Of Role:
Based at the companies site, you will work within the Internal Sales / Customer Services team liaising with customers, to understand their requirements and preparing specifications for the same. The role involves processing customers orders on the computer system.
The ideal candidate will need excellent communication skills, be extremely customer focused, organised, resilient, and able to work as part of a team.
No previous experience required as full training will be given. There will be a high level of telephone interaction. Please note there is no cold-calling involved in this role.
- To build strong relationships across the existing customer base.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests.
- To offer support to internal sales as and when necessary.
- To manage some existing accounts independently, controlling stock replenishment.
- To review the company sales intake and highlight any work that is loss making on an ongoing basis.
- Account management
- A working knowledge of the Abaca system would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication / IT skills.