Role: Temp to Perm Multi Skilled Engineers
Location: West Sussex
3 month contract initially with potential for permanent employment
Hours: Monday to Friday 0800-1700
Kairos Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a successful Packaging Manufacturing business, our client is growing and is installing 4 new production lines. They are now seeking to recruit Multi Skilled Engineers on a temp to perm basis.
Our client specialises in the development and application of Heavy-Duty Polythene Sacks, Polythene Bags, Polythene Film, Packaging Sundries for various industries.
Multi Skilled Engineer role:
- Contract until Christmas
- Initially working within the Engineering project installing 4 new production lines
- Assisting with the installation of the entire lines from input to output
- Work alongside fellow Engineers and staff
- Multi Skilled experience
- Ideally the candidate needs to have Mechanical experience in fault finding, Welding, lathe and milling experience.
- Electrically the candidate needs to have experience in fault finding, single and three phase knowledge, understanding of machine wiring and a basic knowledge of inverters.
- Ability to work within a team
- Work to deadlines
- Follow site safety policies and procedures
- C & G Level 3 minimum
- 17th edition
Hours of work:
- Temp: 8-5 Monday to Friday
- Genuine temp to perm position for the right candidates
- Paid breaks
Job Type: Full-time