We are working with an organisation which provides innovative cartonboard packaging solutions through a combination of drive and a culture that embraces entrepreneurial spirit. They have a strong reputation for being responsive to customers’ needs and are continuously improving their processes to deliver the highest quality of products.
The development of expansion plans has uncovered a need for a territory sales manager to commit to building a strong customer base in the North. Responsible for prospecting and selling new business within this region, you will establish and maintain client relationships at a high and professional level.
You will be expected to..
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the North of the country
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our client’s products and services to prospective clients
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Answer customer questions about products and services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
This role requires someone with a robust knowledge of all products and services provided by our client as well as articulating and advising prospective clients on how best to utilise the product offering.
The art of selling will be second nature to you, and you will have characteristics of both a hunter and a farmer.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.