Our client is leading the way when it comes to solving the plastic problem, offering a safe, sustainable and entirely home-compostable packaging solution. Their manufacturing team takes the time to understand the exact requirements of each client to engineer tailor-made solutions. Through rapid prototyping and product testing, our client ensures alignment, durability and quality assurance.
They are looking for a high-performing territory sales executive to help meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth by successfully managing the sales pipeline to closure
- Achieving repeat and new business
- Selling the full range of products and services to an existing and new portfolio of customers
- Managing and developing relationships with new and existing clients.
- Increasing range, service levels, sales, and profitability.
- Working closely with customers to develop joint business plans.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in high volume B2B within the packaging industry.
- A tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilient with a proven track record in sales.
- Team working skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- Full driving license