NEW VACANCY! (PK6284)
THERMAL LABEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY ENGLAND LOCATION
Salary up to £50K dependent on experience + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package
An opportunity has arisen for a New Business Development Manager to grow a plain and pre-printed thermal labels division, suitable for a wide range of branded Desktop and Industrial Printers with top coated direct thermal, thermal transfer and fanfold options, all made from industry leading materials.
To join the team with a focus on business development, in core business areas and to develop new markets in both end users and reseller accounts, 3PL, E-commerce etc.
The role will be home based and all locations in England will be considered, however locations in the North around the M62/M1 or in the South West/ West Midlands would be ideal.
You will have a strong record of relationship building within the target market sectors. A solid technical understanding of thermal labels will be required, along with pricing and market knowledge and a confidence in your own ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts.
At a personal level the individual must:
- Be driven to achieve tangible commercial results
- Be a great communicator to work with contacts inside and out to search out opportunities
- Able to work efficiently and effectively across countries and communicate at various levels in potential customers
- Have excellent negotiating skills to develop commercial opportunities
- Strong business acumen with ability to communicate across a wide range of clients and agents
- Tenacious, resilient and not afraid of rejection
There is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow a successful division, with further career development opportunities and options to significantly increase your product offering once established.