Trainee Production Assistant - Print
Salary £18- £22k (DOE)
Do you want not just a job but a career?
My client is a well-established company who specialise in luxury and high-quality packaging. Over the years they have won multiple awards and have an outstanding reputation for quality and service. They are looking for an individual with amazing attention to detail, enthusiasm and drive to become a part of their modern print facility in Surrey. If you love a varied role and are versatile and adaptable and want a career not just a job, this is the role for you.
- Outwork Print Finishing Purchasing
- Consumables for press, finishing and Factory Purchasing
- Progress chasing with outwork suppliers
- Checking jobs that have returned from outwork suppliers (Quality Checks)
- Running daily and monthly reports from our MIS system - Tharstern - these being daily production lists & KPI reports
- Logging purchases from client into our MIS system - Tharstern
- Producing Production lists & schedules for print campaigns
- Preparing, checking and despatching of file copies
- Liaising with Studio - Briefing in new jobs, Progress chasing
- Assisting the logistics Co-Ordinator - Preparing delivery notes, pallet labels, booking couriers, entering POD's onto system
- Assisting the production managers with various tasks as requested
- Willingness to learn
- Wants to work hard and progress
- Full training will be provided
- Print knowledge beneficial
If you are looking for a new exciting role please contact us to register your interest.
Key words - packaging / CSR / Customer Service Representative / Project Manager / Senior Account Manager / project coordinator / Account Executive / Flexo / Flexographic / graduate / trainee / training / packaging / print