Trainee Sales Manager
Salary- DOE + BENEFITS
Overview - Family owned international Packaging Manufacturing company. A leader in its field regarding the production of Paper & Plastic Packaging for the retail sector. Operating in the UK since 1994 they are firmly established as market leaders whilst pioneering the development of environmentally sustainable packaging solutions.
Trainee Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Key Account Director the trainee Sales Manager will embark on learning the role of the Sales Managers and Account Directors. This will be undertaken by shadowing and supporting them in managing their key accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new business as well as managing and developing customer accounts.
Exceptional levels of service are paramount when servicing both potential customers and existing customers. Effective communication with manufacturing plants in Germany.
Extensive training programme regarding the Production of paper and polythene flexible packaging, company expectations and procedures. An integral part of training will be spent in various Production departments in the UK and Germany.
This training programme will take 1-2 years depending on personal progression. Upon completion of this course you will be a fully-fledged Sales Manager with all the benefits.
Trainee Sales Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships from production line to board room
- 1-2 years proven experience of developing and maintaining new business in Sales/Account management position would be ideal
- Strong organisational skills
- Business Degree would be looked upon favourably
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of Packaging Production
- Must be comfortable in a client facing role with strong organisational skills and knowledge of power point / excel and sales support functions.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Trainee Sales Manager, Trainee Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Internal sales may also be considered for this role.
Please apply if this suits your skills and experience.