A market leading provider of transactional print and multi-channel solutions, synonymous with innovation and excellence in customer service. Providing technology-led solutions for in and out bound communications.
Our client has a great opening for an experienced Account Manager with transactional print experience.
Do you want to work as part of an established team in a friendly and welcoming environment? If so, this company could be just what you're looking for. Supporting the Head of Client Services, the successful candidate will deliver a high level of customer service and have the ability to manage issues and resolve challenges in a professional manner.
As Account Manager, on a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Taking detailed briefs from the client for print projects
- Ensuring requirements such as specifications and critical dates are captured
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Providing technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Creating client reports and ensuring they are updated efficiently and accurately
- To be responsible for the service delivery, growth and business retention of client accounts.
- Take ownership of nominated client accounts and be responsible for their transactional, communications.
- Create and maintain daily / weekly / monthly / Management Information reports and provide a pro-active approach to the preparation of this reporting for client review.
Working knowledge and practical understanding of Client data formats and data briefs / various printing technology and methods such as digital lasering / printing / finishing / machine and hand enclosing, envelope production and postal services provided by the likes of Royal Mail and DSA providers.
If the above role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you, so send in your CV ASAP!