The Sherwood Group is one of the country’s leading packaging and greeting card companies. Due to our continued growth, investment, and major contract wins, we are looking for experienced operators in the following areas:
Warehouse Operative – We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic, committed and experienced within this field. The ideal candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced environment which operates a 3 shift 24/5 working week.
Personal attributes that are valuable to be considered for any of these roles include:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- An understanding of M.I.S systems and computer literate
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
- Competent forklift truck driver
Candidates will be required to work a rotating 3 shift pattern within a busy warehouse and be flexible in line with customer demands.
Enthusiastic and committed candidates will be given every opportunity to develop within a growing, successful, and award-winning print and packaging company.
Please contact Sarah Shortt, HR Manager on 0115 9380195 for an application form.
Strictly no agencies.