NEW VACANCY! (SN2333)
WELDER FABRICATOR / SHEET METAL WORKER - SIGNS
£Open DOE + Other Benefits TBD
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:30pm
Our client is a well-established sign company based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking for a Welder Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker to join their existing team. Our client produces various types of signage for a range of customers from commercial, including retail, hospitals, schools and local governments, to custom one-off signs for individuals. They offer the full solution to clients from the initial consultation, through to planning, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the sign.
Their product range includes; fascia signs, projection signs, neon signs, internal signs, braille and tactile signs, safety signs, large format digital printing, exhibition stands, LED signs, illuminated gantries, signs for retail parks, totem signs, poster frames, flexible face signs and edge lit signs.
They are currently looking to recruit a Welder Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker to join their team.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sheet metal/steel fabrication industry
- Experience with both aluminium and stainless steel
- Experience with soft solder
- Confident at Welding
- Understand different letter fixing methods
- Experience with LEDs, but not essential
- Can understand drawings and follow job sheets
- Safety practices must always be applied
- Be a quick learner and enjoy working on multiple different projects simultaneously
*A previous background in Signage would be a distinct advantage however the client will consider any Metal Working experience