The Sherwood Group is the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a window patch/nesting machine operator. The successful applicant will require the following:
· Good knowledge of window patching machines and nesting machines, both would be an advantage but not essential.
· Knowledge of H&S machines would be an advantage but not essential.
· A can-do attitude, flexible to work 3 shifts and overtime where required at short notice.
· Commercial awareness of the cost of quality and machine productivity
· Awareness of Health & Safety, BRC & quality procedures
· You want to work in company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do
· You are a people person and can work within a close team
· You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded
The position offers a competitive salary based on 3 shifts working, pension and 26 days annual holidays.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Window Patch Operator/Nester Operator for The Sherwood Group, please email Michelle Thompson, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Once completed, please return the form for the attention of Michelle Thompson to The Sherwood Group, Hadden Court, Glaisdale Parkway, Glaisdale Drive West, Nottingham, NG8 4GP
Strictly no agencies